Tom Wiygul, CPA, ABV served as the Director-in-Charge of the audit and consulting department for over fifteen (15) years and presently serves as the Personnel Director. He has over thirty-nine (39) years of experience in public accounting. Tom performs a wide range of audits in various industries including government agencies, insurance companies, manufacturing companies, not-for-profit entities, social organizations and workers’ compensation and servicing carriers. Tom has earned the designation of Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Financial Examiners
- Mississippi Association of Self-Insurers
- Madison County Business League & Foundation
- Bachelor of Professional Accountancy, Mississippi State University
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Mississippi State University
More about Tom
Tom and his wife, Catherine, have three children and reside in Madison. They are active members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church. Tom has served as a volunteer in numerous local organizations including the Greater Belhaven Neighborhood Foundation, the local Chapter of the Red Cross, and Madison County Young Life where he currently serves on the Executive Committee.