Operate Your Not-For-Profit Efficiently
Harper, Rains, Knight & Company, P.A. has historically provided a range of services to a number of sectors of the not-for-profit industry.
Not-For-Profits We’ve Served
- Charitable Gaming Organizations
- Cultural Organizations
- Employee Benefit Plans (Retirement and Cafeteria)
- HUD Projects
- Private Country Clubs
- Private Foundations
- Schools and PTO Associations
- Trade Associations
Not-for-profit entities have unique organizational and operational structures. Since most not-for-profits have limited funds, they must remain simplified yet efficient. They must plan, budget, and operate within their resources, while adapting to changes in the industry and business environment.
HRK’s Not-for-Profit Services
- Auditing and other Assurance Services
- Compliance Auditing of Federal Grants (A-133)
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Tax Return Preparation
- Representation Before IRS
- Application for Tax-Exempt Status
- Computer and Technology Consulting
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
The professionals at HRK have the experience, background, and commitment to assist not-for-profit organizations and their professionals with the accounting needs, objectives, and day-to-day challenges they face by providing proactive opportunities and practical solutions.