Joey Fletcher, CPA, CGFM is a director with eighteen (18) years’ experience in the audit and consulting department and also serves as the director of the IT department. Joey specializes in both commercial and Federal audit and consulting engagements including government-assisted multi-family housing projects, insurance related governmental organizations, assisted living facilities, non-profit organizations, information technology organizations, CFO and ATDA financial statement audits, OMB A-123 engagements, and performance and grant audits following GAO Yellow Book standards. Joey has earned the designation of Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- American Society of Military Comptrollers
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Mississippi
- Master of Accountancy, University of Mississippi
More about Joey
Joey and his wife, Priscilla, reside in Madison. with their two sons. Joey enjoys traveling and attending Ole Miss and Chicago Cubs sporting events.