Matt Farage, CPA, CISA, CITP is the Director-in-Charge of the audit and consulting department in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. He has twenty (20) years of Federal government audit and accounting experience. Matt specializes in Federal audit and consulting engagements including CFO and ATDA financial statement audits, OMB A-123 engagements, FISMA and FISCAM engagements, and performance and grant audits following GAO Yellow Book standards. Matt has earned designations as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP), and a Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- American Society of Military Comptrollers
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Mississippi
- Master of Taxation, University of Mississippi
More about Matt
Matt and his wife, Erica, live in Washington, D.C.