Ralph Alford, CPA served as the Director-in-Charge of the tax department for over twenty-two (22) years and presently serves as a consultant specializing in oil and gas taxation for independent producers and drilling companies. Ralph has over forty (40) years’ experience in tax preparation and planning services for individual, fiduciary, corporate and exempt tax returns in a variety of industries.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies
- Petroleum Accountant Society of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science, Mississippi College
More about Ralph
Ralph and his wife, Karen, reside in Ridgeland.